Follow the tutorial quickly minted the first NFT0, with following concise steps.
chia wallet nft create
chia wallet nft mint
chia wallet nft list
chia wallet nft add_uri
After this, I got NFT like this:
Launcher coin ID: 11F40A80CE2A93F948671F7597CF0BF1FD877972A15064192AD17DE690460F19 Current NFT coin ID: F9A0BA5E0F7659E10C91F4F7D34C3D582B88E85D5B61FFF41A838809DF726808 NFT content hash: 14836B86A48E1B2B5E857213AF97534704475B4C155D34B2CB83ED4B7CBA2BB0 Current NFT version: NFT0 URIs: https://assets.testnet.mintgarden.io/thumbnails/35af822fdcc6961b1452ff61eb59638befb1591d8b2826cd8107114163732739.png https://images.pexels.com/photos/11053072/pexels-photo-11053072.jpeg
Switch to testnet and open pawket.app Developer Tool.
(testnet function will be available later next week).
(PS: I suffix the coin id/name in the heading for avoid getting lost)
- Make sure you are on testnet10,
- and enter the launcher coin ID above to the input box and search.
You will get detail about this coin.
- You can clearly find this coin is a singleton launcher.
- Let’s find next coin.
Hint: You can navigate to next coin easily with this navigation.
You can find this coin much more complex, like this:
There 3 layers like this:
- singleton top layer v1.1
- nft state layer
- p2 delegated puzzle (standard xch transfer module)
- nft state layer
- Top layer is singleton top layer.
- First argument include mod hash, launcher id and launcher puzzle hash.
- Second layer hold the state.
- meta data is the second argument, don’t scared by the magic number, you can get help in place like this:
- Standard xch transfer module for approving this transaction.
The puzzle of next coin is almost same as previous one, only the innermost puzzle change for ownership transfer.
In my understanding, previous coin is acted like a hint which avoid concealing the information in the puzzle we plan to disclose(to show as a picture or other).
When this coin is consumed, meaning the NFT is planned to change something, you can see change
add_uri in the solution.
After executed, it acted like a standard NFT coin.
That’s all for today, have fun!