Let me introduce you a handy chialisp coin developer tool.
You can access this tool via https://pawket.app/
Click the link in the footer to open the developer tool:
There are 5 tools waiting for you.
It’s very common in lots of sites, it also available here by your side.
You can just blindly paste Chialisp, CLVM or Hex, the tool can handle the rest.
You can also quickly get the translated hex along with its treehash.
Just paste your hand-made spend bundle, you can visualize your spend bundle.
And there are more handy tools for you to analyze the whole bundle.
- Prettify the solution/result.
- Uncurry the puzzle, and tell which mod the puzzle is.
- Execute your puzzle this solution, and find out what condition result would be.
- You can easily find out the calculated announcement id.
- Hover you mouse on the condition number/name, you would find out detail document and explanation about this condition.
You may have question about how can I get one spend-bundle to analyze if I’m newcomer and not ready to hand-made one?
Let me introduce you two ways as follow:
Just paste the offer string, which you could easily get one by create one or get from offerbin.io.
Then, besides the offer summary, you can see the whole bundle. Especially, you have chances to analyze all the coins in the spend-bundle at a glance.
You are also allowed to find coin by its coin id/name, and the bundle analyzer function is shared.
And you have the shortcut to backtrack to its parent quickly by click the link below.
PS: Unspent coin is not available to inspect due to lack of
Don’t hesitate to let me know if any suggestions. Thanks.