Before posting questions, check our documentation.
- Chia Docs - this is where you should start
- Chialisp.com - Chialisp documentation
- Chia Blockchain Github wiki
We’re actively working on improving all our documentation and developer resources.
Want to receive emails with developer news and updates? Sign up for the Developer News mailing list.
This applies especially to code snippets. But first, in general, you can either use the WYSIWYG editor or you can use markdown. (If you’re not familiar with markdown, learn more here.)
When it comes to code, it helps tremendously if you format code as code and not normal text. You can use the WYSIWYG editor to format code or use markdown to format code with backticks. Backticks are this character: `
This is what it looks like:
Here’s an example with the backticks:
The easier you make it to read your question or code, the more likely you will receive help and responses.
When posting, if relevant, include information like:
- Chia version you’re using
- are you using code from main, a beta, an official release
- Operating system and version
- Hardware, if relevant (CPU, SSD, hard drive, RAM, etc)
- Anything else related you can think of
Welcome to the forums and happy coding!